CLEVER DRIPPER A full-immersion brewing method combines the best features of the French Press and Filter Drip Brewing, eliminating the drawbacks of each. By adding a stopper to the filtercone you control the steeping time for a sediment free cup.
Creating your own immersion brewing set-up at home is easy with the clever dripper using a #4 paper filter and your favorite fine grind coffee. The smart design of the Clever Dripper produces an extremely rich-bodied brew with minimal effort. The result is a robust and aromatic brew minus the bitterness, acid and sediment.
HOW TO BREW:
- Put a #4 paper filter into dripper, rinse to reduce paper taste and warm the dripper.
- Grind fresh roasted coffee, use a medium to fine grind. Recommend 22g (2 scoops)
- Add ground coffee to filter.
- Pour water, just below boiling. recommend 12oz. (350 mL) Wait 1.5 minutes and stir to fully mix all grounds, replace the lid.
- Total steeping time 4:00, stir and place dripper on top of mug to automatically release fresh brewed coffee.
To stop the flow, simply lift the dripper. You can balance grind, dose and extraction time to find the right combination that works best for you. A finer grind will need less extraction time; a coarser grind will need more time. Fast Easy and Delicious.