The Clever Dripper is a full-immersion brewing method combining the best features of the French Press and Filter Drip Brewing, eliminating the drawbacks of each. With the stopper at the bottom of the filtercone you control the steeping time for a sediment free cup. Creating your own immersion brewing set-up at home is easy with the Clever Dripper and a #4 paper filter. The smart design of the Clever Dripper produces an extremely rich full-bodied brew with minimal effort. The result is a perfect aromatic cup minus the bitterness, acid and sediment. Perfect for one cup brewing at home, the office, the boat and the camper.
HOW TO BREW:
- Place a #4 paper filter into dripper, rinse the filter with hot water to reduce any paper taste and to warm the dripper.
- Grind fresh roasted coffee, use a medium to coarse grind. Recommend 22g (2 scoops)
- Add ground coffee to filter.
- Pour water, just below boiling, recommend 12oz. (350 mL). Stir to fully mix all grounds. Place the lid on top and set your timer.
- Total steeping time 4:00.
- Place Clever Dripper on top of your mug to automatically release fresh brewed coffee.
- Clean up is quick and easy – just throw out the filter and rinse the dripper. The dish washer is not recommended.
To stop the flow, simply lift the dripper from your mug to instantly stop the flow. You can balance your grind, dose and extraction time to find the right combination that works best for you. A finer grind will require less extraction time and the flow into your mug with be slower. A coarser grind will need more extraction time and the flow will be quicker. Fast Easy and Delicious.
The Clever Dripper works perfectly with any of our fresh roasted coffees.